The Solar panel already outfitted with the nano printed battery back up works off ambient lighting so no direct sunlight is needed.
© CRU Global Innovations, LLC 2014-2017. All Rights Reserved.
CRU Global Innovations | 3191 Red Hill Ave. Suite 250 | Costa Mesa, CA 92626 | 714.760.9895 | 714.760.9896 Fax
• Lightweight construction
• Nanotech printed solar panels
• Works off ambient lighting so no direct sunlight is needed
• Ability to generate up to 500 Watts per panel versus 215 Watts for a standard panel
• Works for 12 hours per day versus 3-6 hours for a normal panel
• Gives off daily wattage output of 5 normal solar panels
• Flexible tint versions coming soon
• 1-2% degrading factor per year